FOR INCOMING GRADE 7 STUDENTS
- Original Copy of report card or Form 138.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (present the original copy from the NSO). In case the name appearing in the birth certificate is different from the known name of the said enrollee, the following documents have to be submitted:
a. Joint affidavit of parents (3 copies including the copy with the original documentary stamp and 3 copies of 2×2 ID pictures). b. Joint affidavit of two disinterested persons (3 copies including the copy with the original documentary stamps and 3 copies of 2×2 ID pictures). c. For permanent resident aliens, two ID pictures and photocopies of the ACR (Alien Certificate of Registration) are required. For non-resident aliens, a permit to study is required.
- Medical certificate (for special cases)
- Certificate of good moral character from the Principal, Guidance Counselor or Class Adviser.
- Parent or Guardian should accompany the child during enrolment.
- Applicant who graduated with honors (Valedictorian, Salutatorian, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Honorable Mentions) must present a certificate indicating his or her rank.
- Entrance examination and interview (case basis)
Although the school discourages the admission of transferees in the second, third and fourth year levels, it may be a case basis to accept transferees whose academic general average is, at least, 83% and conduct average is B or 80%. If the candidate for admission has no final grades below 80% in all subjects although his general average is within 80.00% – 82.99%, he shall be admitted at CST-R.
Transferees from OAR schools shall be subjected to the same requirements.
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements, transferees are required to:
- Undergo an interview by the School Principal.
- Submit original copy of Form 138;
- Submit medical certificate duly issued by any practicing physician (for special cases).
- Submit a certificate of good moral character from the school last attended. Transferees from OAR high schools will be considered old students provided they submit a certificate of good moral character duly signed by the Principal of the school last attended.
- Submit the original result of a drug test from any accredited drug testing centers (for special cases); and
- Take a psychological test from the SDPC Counselor.
NOTE:Transferees with honors shall be accommodated in the pilot section. They, with their parent or guardian, have to sign a Memorandum of Agreement from the Office of the School Principal stating the fact that they have to belong to the Top 10 students of the class during the first grading period. Failure to do so would mean to require them to transfer to the section proper for transferees.
- Secure enrollment forms (Student’s copy and the Registrar’s copy) and payment slip from the enrolling officers.
- Fill out enrollment forms completely and have them checked by the designated enrolling officers.
- Proceed to the SDPC or Office of the Prefect of Discipline for an orientation of the school’s policies and guidelines.
- Proceed to the Principal’s Office for approval or to any delegated Official or Faculty Member.
- Payments should be made at the Accounting Office for validation.
- Submit validated forms with the necessary requirements to the Registrar’s office.
- Keep the Student’s copy for record purposes.